Care and Maintenance of your Exterior Blinds
Please follow these important instructions:
1. Only roll up your blinds when they are completely dry. Rolling up your blinds when they are wet will result in the clarity of your blinds being affected and possible mildew.
2. Shade Cloth and PVC blinds will need to be cleaned regularly. All exterior blinds can be cleaned with a hose or gentle gurney in the cool of the day (Gurney not to be held closer then 45cm from blind skin) in extreme cases the addition of mild dishwashing detergent mixed with water can be used for stubborn marks. No other chemicals are to be used as this will instantly void the warranty. PVC Blinds should only be retracted when dry.
3. NEVER USE A SOLVENT BASED OR CHEMICAL PRODUCT TO CLEAN YOUR BLINDS.
4. All exterior blinds are to be down throughout the day and up at night for at least the first week (excluding storms) this is to alleviate memory in the cloth and to assure good performance and longevity.
5. Be aware that your blinds are not designed to withstand gale force conditions. If high winds or storms are predicted, please retract and secure your blinds so as not to damage them.
* In the event of high winds or storms PLEASE retract your blinds. Extreme weather conditions, acts of god and or owner misuse are not covered by warranty.